Friday, August 12, 2011

Chapter 2.1 - Tyriel Bennett

Well, here I am--inheriting a journal. A silly little book of paper. A journal that has apparently documented quite a bit about how Mom raised Tabby and me. And even some stuff that a few years ago I would not have wanted to know about Mom and Dad.

I'm not sure what to write about as my introduction to this journal of the Bennett family. In fact, I'm not quite sure that I want to be the so-called heir. I don't feel that I'd be the best candidate. My sister has always been the one in charge. Ever since we were kids she would be the one making the plans and I would be the one following. Tabby is the popular one. I'm the loner that sits in the corner and hides from everybody. I mean, what good am I going to be as an Heir to a generation of Bennetts?

But, Mom insists that it must be the first born that inherits the journal and the task of documenting the family and it's travels. So, in order to make her happy, I'll try. I'll try until I feel I can't do it and Tabby would be much better. Which might just be until Tabby's birthday. But we'll see.

Anyway, here's the general "About Me" that Mom wants included in every "Introduction" entry when this thing changes hands.

Lifetime Wish: Superstar Athlete
Traits: Athletic, Born Salesman, Loner, Unlucky, Virtuoso
Sign: Sagittarius
Food: Shawarma
Music: French
Color: Irish Green

No comments:

Post a Comment